This is the first time I am writing about my peach and brown liner look pictorial. I am really very excited because this is the easiest and elegant style I create for all of my viewers. ok so I really want to create a video for all of you but due to my camera shyness I can’t, don’t worry in this pictorial I’ll guide you each and every step in detail.
so let’s start.
To start any type of work first step is base if the base is strong and beautiful your work will rock the world
- The first step is to apply concealer on your eyelid and around the area of your eye.
- concealer convert your eye into a clear canvas if you want to do eye makeup like a professional this step is a must
- apply concealer with the help of your beauty blender ( beauty blender is an amazing invention it soaks extra product and gives you a natural look).
- now its time to fill up your eyebrow.
- at the start, this is the most complicated step for me but I wanna share my experience which can make it effortless for you.
- with the help of eyebrow brush, brush your eyebrow in the downward direction now draw the upper line of your brow do the same thing for lower line of your brow now brush your eyebrow hair in an upward direction and draw lower brow line. now fill the space with the eyebrow filler.
- whenever you buy an eyebrow filler must choose color wisely because we want to give you a natural look.
- now its time to start your game of shades.
- apply light peach shade on your upper crease with a light hand.
- carefully blend it and cover your eye area.
- now apply lighter pink shade and blend it
- carefully blend it
- between upper and lower crease draw a line with the help of peach shade.
- try to apply it little dark and blend it with the previous pink shade.
THE FIFTH STEP
- on your peach shade apply dark brown color
- between your upper and lower crease draw a sharp brown line
- don’t blend it
- on your lower crease lightly apply peach shade.
- apply it perfectly and blend.
THE LAST STEP
- with brown cream eyeshade draw eyeliner
apply highlighter on the inner corner and near eyebrow, if you want.
- now add some lashes to give your eyes a bomb look.
ok, so I am using these products to create this look.
Concealer: Maybelline age rewind
Eyebrows: NYX Eyebrow
Eyeshadow palette: Jacob and Eli
Highlighter: Physicians Formula