So let’s start baking.
CINNAMON NUTELLA CAKE
175g Golden caster sugar
175g Softened butter
200g Self raising flour
2 tsp Ground cinnamon
1 tsp Baking powder
4 tbsp Milk
4 Rounded tbsp Nutella
50g Hazelnut, roughly Chopped.
1. Preheat the Oven at 160C. Butter the base of a cake tin.
2. Put the sugar, butter, eggs, baking powder, flour, cinnamon and milk into the bowl. Beat with a mixer until it turns into a fluffy material.
3. Make the first layer with the three-quarter mixture into the tin, spread it in level and then make a layer of Nutella. Repeat the same method for 3 to 4 layers.
4. Sprinkle the nuts. Bake for 1 hour or maybe for 1 hour 10 mins. After 1 hour cools it into the tin, Your delicious cake is ready for you.
NUTELLA MUG CAKE
3 tbsp Nutella
3 tbsp Milk
4 tbsp Self-rising flour
4 tbsp White caster sugar
3 tbsp Cocoa powder
3 tbsp Oil
1. First of all, put all the material in a large mug, Beat well until it is turned into the fluffy look.
2. Microwave mug for 2 – 3 minutes, until it looks soft and ready for eating.
3. Finally, if you like to, top it with whipped cream, and enjoy your mug cake.
NUTELLA CRUNCH ICE CREAM CAKE
2 Cups Nutella
6 Cups cereal
1 Gallon vanilla ice cream
1. Place a large bowl into the freezer to chill.
2. In a saucepan combine Nutella and cereals and mix well until cereal is totally covered with Nutella. Finally, remove from heat.
3. Furthermore, on a wax paper, pour Nutella coated cereals and place in the freezer to chill them. After about 30 mins when coated slices are chilled cut them in slices.
4. Combine the ice cream and coated cereals with each other. Back into the freezer for 4 to 6 hour until completely frozen. Now cut and serve.
80g Unsalted butter
3/4 Cup roasted hazelnut
500g Cream cheese
1/2 cup icing sugar
1. Blend the biscuits in the mixer, add butter, hazelnuts, Nutella mixes all these in a mixture.
2. In a cake pan place wax paper, place all the material in a cake pan. Chill in a freezer.
3. Now its time to make a topping beat the cream cheese with Nutella and icing sugar.
4. Take out the biscuit material from freezer now put a topping on the material, chill it for 3 to 4 hours. Okay, this yummiest cake is ready for you.
1/2 Cup Nutella
5 tbsp Flour
1/2 Cup chopped hazelnut
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12 mini muffin pan with foil paper.
2. Put the Nutella, egg, and flour in a bowl and whisk until smooth and fluffy.
3. Place the material in the mini muffin pan and sprinkle it with chopped hazelnut.
4. Finally, bake until material turns into the muffin shape. now set them on a rack to cool them, and most of all serve with Love.
So these are the easy-peasy Nutella cake recipes for you, so what are you waiting for getting into the kitchen and make some delicious cake with Nutella.
Click on the images to learn more about the products linked in this article.